We have created this page to keep you informed about the most up to date changes at Blue Sky Bridge and provide information for first time interviews.
- Blue Sky Bridge is requesting/requiring partners on-site to observe forensic interviews. In case you forgot, our address is 2617 Iris Hollow Place.
- BSB staff is wearing mask at the lead of families. Please have a mask available to wear if necessary.
- Partners will arrive 30 minutes prior to the forensic interview start time to staff the case with the team.
- Forensic interviews will take place in room (unless an accommodation is needed).
- Family support advocacy sessions will also take place in-person (unless an accommodation is needed).
As a member of the multidisciplinary team supporting Blue Sky Bridge Child Advocacy Center, I understand that I will be privy to confidential information during forensic interviews and associated discussions with team members. I agree, within the bounds allowed by law, to maintain the strict confidentiality of all records and information on cases scheduled for forensic interviews. I further agree to conduct business in confidential spaces, wear headphones when confidentiality cannot be maintained, and not release any records of information on any children or family members seen at Blue Sky Bridge, except as it relates to Federal and State law and legitimate program operations of my agency.