Blue Sky Bridge is currently hiring for an Accounting and Business Manager.
Accounting and Business Manager
Work closely with the Executive Director and the entire staff to oversee the business operations of Blue Sky Bridge.
• Maintains the organization’s accounting books and records using QuickBooks.
• Prepares journal entries and financial statements.
• Codes invoices and other bills, processes and deposits donations, runs credit card donations.
• Provides monthly analysis of financial statements and produces reports upon request.
• Maintains cash flow analysis.
• Works with Executive Director and Board Treasurer to develop and maintain the annual organizational budget.
• Oversees annual financial audits.
• Manages payroll, coordinating with payroll provider.
• Maintains computers and information systems for Blue Sky Bridge, coordinating with IT consultant as necessary.
• Oversees and coordinates insurance and benefits programs.
• Oversees HR processes and policies. Creates & maintains new hire packets, orients new employees, and helps in completion of all appropriate paperwork.
• Works with staff to maintain up-to-date procedural, operations, personnel, and board manuals.
• Maintains agency statistics and prepares monthly reports.
• Tracks grant funding and expenditures by month to ensure grants compliance.
• Prepares financial reports for grants awarded to the organization.
• Analyzes fundraising campaigns as requested.
• Attends BSB events as scheduled.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field; MA, MBA, MNM or similar preferred
• A minimum of five years finance and bookkeeping experience, with nonprofit experience required
• Working knowledge and experience with nonprofit accrual accounting and Quickbooks
• Strong computer skills required, including Microsoft Office Suite; DonorPerfect and Constant Contact preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal/written communication skills
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and flexible
• Self-starter who is able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• Must be able to pass a background screening check
• Mature individual who is able to interact with diverse constituents in a discreet and professional manner
• Comfortable working in a crisis-oriented work place
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Blue Sky Bridge is committed to offering competitive compensation and benefits to staff. Salary range for this position is $55,000 – $60,000 depending on experience, along with medical, dental and vision benefits.
Blue Sky Bridge is an equal opportunity employer and seeks a diverse applicant pool.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, and references.
Deadline for application: May 6, 2018