Blue Sky Bridge is currently hiring for a Bilingual Part-time Therapist.
Provide therapeutic services for children and their parents/caretakers in both our North Boulder location, and a satellite therapy office in Longmont.
- Providing direct crisis services to primary and secondary victims of child abuse
- Providing trauma-informed individual and group therapy services to children, non-offending caregivers, adults, and families
- Building and maintaining relationships with community agencies, individuals, and CAC multi-disciplinary partners
- Attending monthly Multi-disciplinary Team (MDT) meetings and participate in case coordination
- Providing testimony in child abuse cases
- Receiving ongoing training in trauma-informed best practices
- Assisting with intake, staffing and referral processes
- Participating in community outreach efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Attending BSB events as scheduled
- Providing case support as needed
- Responding to crisis calls as needed
- Master’s degree in a Clinical Field
- Current licensure or working towards clinical licensure in the state of Colorado
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- Thorough understanding of sexual assault and child abuse issues
- Excellent communication, mediation, and phone skills
- Experience with crisis management
- Ability to work well with a variety of disciplines
- Ability to skillfully work in a group or independently
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information in a sometimes stressful environment
- Flexible, organized, and able to multi-task
- Open to feedback
- Understanding of cultural humility
- Can be assertive and confident when needed
- Knowledge of computers and office equipment
- Physically able to move between buildings, lift 20lbs, and go up and down stairs
- Experience providing TF-CBT (Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and/or EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy) to children
- Experience working in a Child Advocacy setting
- Knowledge of child abuse investigations
STARTING HOURS AND SALARY RANGE
20 hours per week; flexible schedule with some afternoons/evenings for after-school appointments.
Salary Range: $26,000-$28,000 per year.
Blue Sky Bridge is an equal opportunity employer and seeks a diverse applicant pool.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, and references. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, and the position will remain open until it is filled. No phone calls, please.