Blue Sky Bridge is searching for a part time Program Assistant. As a well-established non-profit child advocacy center in Boulder, Colorado with a strong base of financial support, Blue Sky Bridge is experiencing a period of high growth. Blue Sky Bridge has recently expanded into a larger facility, adding capacity and additional programs. The Program Assistant has significant opportunity to sustain and build upon this role, working with a dedicated team of professionals. Leadership at Blue Sky Bridge is focused on organizational excellence and prioritizes the ongoing health of staff.
The person filling this role will provide coordination of day-to-day services provided by Blue Sky Bridge.
• Provides functional, daily support for executive director and program staff
• Works with staff, agency partners, and community members to coordinate forensic interview appointments, medical appointments and therapy appointments at the center
• Coordinates personnel and spaces needed for all appointments
• Coordinates calendars and daily logistics
• Enters client data
• Manages incoming phone calls and agency emails; processes agency mail
• Maintains and orders agency supplies and services
• Manages and maintains the physical environment of the agency, including supervision of cleaning service, landscaping and other vendors
• Available after-hours on an emergency basis as needed
• Provides case support as needed
• Attends Blue Sky Bridge events as scheduled
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have a Bachelor degree
• Verbal and written fluency in Spanish is preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of computers and office equipment
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience with crisis management
• Ability to work in a group or independently
• Excel knowledge
• Understanding of trauma informed work environments
• Efficiency and attention to details
• Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information in a sometimes stressful environment
• Ability to be flexible and organized
• Open to feedback
• Understanding of cultural humility
• Assertiveness and confidence as appropriate
• Physical ability to move between buildings, lift 20lbs and go up and down stairs
• Experience working in a Child Advocacy setting
• Knowledge of child abuse investigations
• Experience working with children and families
• Excellent communication and mediation skills
• Ability to work well with a variety of disciplines
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Blue Sky Bridge is committed to offering competitive compensation and benefits to staff. This position is a 25 hour per week position. The starting salary range for this position is $27,000 – $32,000 depending on experience.
Blue Sky Bridge is an equal opportunity employer and seeks a diverse applicant pool.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, and references.
Interviews will begin in early January, 2018. The position will remain open until it is filled.
About Blue Sky Bridge
Blue Sky Bridge is a non-profit organization located in Boulder, Colorado working in prevention and intervention of child abuse. We use the Child Advocacy Center model to create a child-focused approach to abuse investigations in partnership with law enforcement, social services and the District Attorney’s office. Blue Sky Bridge provides skilled forensic interviews of children and vulnerable adults, crisis counseling and support to non-offending caregivers, therapy for children and families, medical examinations, and education programs to increase community awareness and to empower the community to prevent sexual abuse of children.