People with expertise in the following areas are advancing the crucial work of Blue Sky Bridge by volunteering their skills. If you are interested in learning more about these, please contact us at 303-444-1388.
Expert Committee Interest
If you are interested in serving on any of our Expert Committees please fill out this form to learn more.
The Blue Sky Bridge Brand Committee was created in 2010 and is responsible for overseeing brand strategy and communication materials for the agency. Over the past year, we have worked steadily towards our goals of increasing brand awareness, increasing client and donor understanding, as well as improving name and purpose recognition within the community.
In the past year we have worked collectively with branding strategists, advertising agencies, web designers and graphic design firms to address all areas of media relations and create a cohesive brand campaign for the agency.[toggle title=”Our Branding Committee and Partners” variation=”primary_blue”] [bullet_list]
- Alli Gerrish
Chairman of Branding Committee, Board member
- Larry Bennett
- Gina Earles
- Egg Strategy: Christopher Wilshire
Strategic planning/branding direction
- TDA Advertising: Jonathan Schoenberg
Print, TV and Mobile app design
- studiovert: Shandele Gumucio
Graphic Design, logo/identity
- Ddesign Studios: Don Harris
Web design and Development
The Blue Sky Technology Committee is focused on reviewing, evaluating and recommending strategies, plans and policies for Blue Sky Bridge’s information technology. These elements include the following:
- Identify strategic directions, capabilities and objectives for Blue Sky Bridge IT.
- Identify opportunities where IT can help achieve Blue Sky Bridge goals and recommend priorities.
- Identify opportunities where IT can help agencies and partners better communicate and interact with Blue Sky Bridge.
- Identify opportunities where IT can help clients and their families better communicate and interact with Blue Sky Bridge.
- Ensure a coordinated and effective implementation of Blue Sky Bridge IT projects and initiatives.
The committee strives to meet the needs of Blue Sky Bridge by keeping the staff apprised of recent technology developments and to educate the staff in the use of new technologies in order to increase operational efficiency, reduce overall costs and facilitate better internal and external communication with partners, clients and the community.
Committee participation provides the opportunity to assist Blue Sky Bridge throughout the year.
~Larry Bennett, Chair
Finance[toggle title=”Members of the Finance Committee” variation=”primary_blue”] [bullet_list]
- Heidi Foote, Chair and Board Treasurer
- Gina Earles, Executive Director
- Catrina Weigel, Board Chair
- Catharine Merigold, Board Member